- Anthony James, a Los Angeles artist, created a sculpture series called “Portal Icosahedron.”
- Icosahedron are geometric globes made up of 20 identical triangular faces.
- James began the “Portal Icosahedron” series in 2011, and the sculptures have been showcased all over the world in cities including LA, London, and Seattle.
- Most recently, James’ series was included in the Crystals in Art exhibit at the Crystal Bridges Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas, where it will be on display until January 2020.
- Visit insider.com for more stories.